Tuesday, June 23, 2009
We never win, but the battle wages on

I'm sooooo damn tired! And what makes things worst is that i only have 5hrs++ of sleep left till i wake up tmr! Argh. Last few nights havent been sleeping well. And this morning was the first time EVER that i did not respond to my alarm clock. I think i did. If i remembered correctly. Then i turned it off, lay in bed, and soon i fell back into deep sleep. How awesome is that yo. So missed comm skills tutorial, then went for intHT lecture and all. Yeap, and there was tutorial luh! Gave me false hope that this week has no tutorial. So sian! Haiz.

Okay luh. Have to head to bed already, tmr's gonna be a tough day to keep awake. I'll probably fall asleep during OB anyway. Yeap. Gonna be one long day as well, doing project after school with nat. Poly life sucks so bad. Oh well.

Waking up without an aim

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 1:12 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian