Yeap. There it is. The live version of beautiful. Awesome yeah? Hahahaha. Thumbs up for eminem people! :D
Well well, went to RHT today, for ONCE. Was damn tired tho, so wasn't really focusing on the lecture. Was falling asleep during lunch as well. Gah 4hours of sleep really wont do! And i realised that i'm getting kinda frequent mood swings these days... Mood swings that i'm not supposed to have. I've supposedly gave it up, but sometimes the way you react is just sooooooo... Uninviting in a way.
And it's been just 2 weeks, yet the promptings are getting stronger each day. I dont know if i'm doing the right thing or not, but right now i'm just trying to resist these promptings. Screwed up me. I have no idea how i ended up this way either. But i guess after all, the spirit of God still lives in us. I'm at a crossroad now, what should i do? Haiz Yeah, it's my life, my own words i guess