Thursday, July 23, 2009
You can have whatever you like

Cos i'll be on my way to settling for whatever i cant have, i guess not everyone's as fortunate to have everything that they longed for. Just finished watching a handful of eminem's interview videos, some were funny, still, all of them were just inspirational, they were all like a wake up call to me. I've been thinking a lot these few days, i may have been thinking too much. I dont know, but hopefully i'll get outta the shit im in soon. Em said in one of his interviews, "I am a living proof". For getting out of rehab, and managing to free himself from drug dependency. For those of ya'll who knows where i'm coming from by the previous 2 sentences... :\

Oh well, i guess life isnt really fair to everyone is it? I guess some people are just fated to fight for the things that others already have. Maybe it makes us stronger this way, maybe it isnt such a negative thing after all. I dont know. Hopefully. Yeap and really wanna get over these matters thats been bothering me soon. I still get the uptight feeling that im always getting while thinking about certain stuff. Somethings have been cleared from my mind, yet somethings i'm still unable to resolve. Maybe time will provide an answer? But in meantime i shall be falling back onto rap. At least there's a place where i can relate to, plus its sorta my thing now, after all these years. And the answer i was asking for happened to occur to me while i was semi-conscious this morning. I sorta understood why i'm always stuck in a dilemma when i remembered what mr foo told us like a few years back i think? What he said goes along something like, "For freethinkers, your God is your own conscience" Yeah. So... I guess that explains it. I thought i was able to break free when i took a step back in my religion. Oh well. Life's like that. Hoping that things will be sorted out soon. :)

I've been travellin' on this road too long

Just tryna find my way back home

The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone, dead and gone


-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 2:52 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian