Friday, August 7, 2009
I think i'm having a relapse
Even tho life's picking up now, and things are going much better, i still find myself being dependent. I'm still seeing myself going back to my sorry self if things happen to break. So gotta get outta that stage of dependency soon. And hopefully be able to maintain life as it is right now. Yeap.
Anyway, just came back from meeting kc, yes, i managed to meet him. And even tho it was for a mere one hour and a half, we had a good time. Kc's probably one of those friends whom i wish lived in SG, but sadly he only visits every year. Thats kinda sad. :(
So back to my routinely life, where everyday seems to revolve around my lovely classmates. Despite that, i'm still having a hard time deciding if i should go school tmr. I just feel so bloody lazy and tired to even drag myself outta bed anymore. Just picturing the dim sunlight of 8am turns me off. I'd sure be grateful if i had a flower now. Damn. Oh well, i'll have another 10mins to decide, cos thats the time for me to turn off my comp, take a drink, go to the toilet, and lay in bed to make my decision. Yeap. Heehee!
Loyalty first, all the other bullshit second-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 1:13 AM|