Monday, August 3, 2009
The night of biggest release

The biggest release seriously rocked! I feel so much free, so much relaxed right now. Who cares about all the negative stuff that my body endured the past 6hours? It was all worth it! And thanks to jan and zul once again, i'm back on track in the battle with fate. Thats one of the reasons why i'm waiting for september to come. The other is obviously cos of holidays!! Oh well but thats still a month away. The thought of going back to school tmr suckssss! So boring. I'm already getting the monday blues.

But guess what? I have the whole week planned out perfectly. I'm definitely gonna skip school on thurs and fri already. Tues and wed, high chance. Not confirmed tho. Anyway i'm feeling kinda sleepy now, the effect hasn't worn out obviously. So i guess i wont be studying for BCS tonight. Will try to finish by tmr night or tues morning. If not i'm so damn dead for the exam on tues evening. Eeeeek! Alright i guess ima get going now. My bed's calling! Dont want it to get upset with me. xD

It doesn't matter what you guys think anymore

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 1:20 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian