Saturday, August 15, 2009
Some days i sit, staring out the window

Watching this world pass me by

Sometimes i think, there's nothing to live for

I almost break down and cry


Life really sucks at this very point of time. In my perspective, everything feels so negative, and there seem to be no more positive side of things. And for people that i really talked to before, dont remind me of looking at things at a different perspective, cos there is no other perspective of looking at it in my case. If only you knew the truth. Falling back into dependency again, day after day i'm just trynga run away and numb the pain. Nothing's gonna work out anymore i guess, and i'm giving up in this war. I'm tired, and i dont wanna try so hard anymore, cos i know at the end of the day, it will all come down to nothing. I'll just stick to being used to it. Sorry zul for boring you with my stories, and also thank you for listening. Sometimes i wish i could save myself.


Pat on the back, now i'm dependent again

Look on the bright side, at least it numbs my pain

Why'd i try so hard for when i had nothing to gain

Disappointed and lost, hey doc why's my heartbeat so faint

Nothing's worth putting in an effort to anymore

I'm left with wondering why'd i wasted my efforts for

I won that fight now i lost the war

I'm cracking i know i cant take much more

Repeat of pieces expresses how i feel

You dont realise it but your words and actions kill

I tried to live my life not breaking out a frown

But now i'm done with hiding behind the tears of a clown

So take your words and leave me alone

Don't bother to call again i wont pick up the phone

UnRealistiC DreaMz

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 4:15 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian