Sunday, August 16, 2009
What the fuck
A part of me just feels like screaming i dont give a fuck anymore. Yet something's holding me back, something's telling me that its not the time to give up everything. My mind's in a mess now, and i can hardly tell right from wrong anymore. A part of me is telling me that i should just go back to the past and be dependent, yet on the other, it tells me that i have to move on. I cant help it but feel hatred for this fucked up life at times. I cant help it but get angry over little things at times. I guess the old me was never dead and gone after all, and being the new me really sucks bad. I've no longer the energy and strength to maintain and control my emotions anymore. I feel like just letting it all go. Help me, nah its okay... Just leave me alone.
And to someone out there, if you ever read this, whatever that happened earlier on was an accident. If you felt angry with me or what not, i know there's nothing i can do to turn back time. If only i was more sober then.
I guess i'm better off on my own
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 5:05 AM|