Thursday, September 24, 2009 Another chance to chase a dream, another chance to feel alive
Metalingus
I've been defeated and brought down Dropped to my knees when hope ran out The time has come to change my ways
On this day I see clearly everything has come to life A bitter place and a broken dream And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind
I'll never long for what might have been Regret won't waste my life again I won't look back I'll fight to remain
On this day I see clearly everything has come to life A bitter place and a broken dream And we'll leave it all behind
On this day its so real to me Everything has come to life Another chance to chase a dream Another chance to feel Chance to feel alive
Fear will kill me, all I could be Lift these sorrows Let me breathe, could you set me free Could you set me free
On this day I see clearly everything has come to life A bitter place and a broken dream And we'll leave it all behind On this day its so real to me Everything has come to life Another chance to chase a dream Another chance to feel Chance to feel alive
There, thats the lyrics if you peeps don't like the song. Haha. Well, in a way i find it meaningful because it does reflect on a particular chapter of my past, till the present. Leaving the past behind, the broken dreams. I now have another chance, to chase a dream, another chance, to feel alive. To be honest, i still do worry about it everyday, whether this chance at this particular dream will turn out to be another broken one or whether God's gonna fulfill it. But well, i guess i'm starting to trust God more and worry less each day to come. I guess i'll just put this matter into His hands and just hope for the best. Yup. :)
Ohhh and i missed last night. Last night was the only one out of the past lets say 4-5 nights that i was able to sleep peacefully? Must've been the over-shopping with velda. She almost killed me out there man. And i'm totally more anti shopping after yesterday. Gah.
And tmr's movie outing's canceled! Y'know what that spells? Give ya a clue, starts with h ends with an e. Its middle 2 letters are o and m. Mariann got it right. So smart right? Haha! Oh man, i'm starting to hate that word more each day. Not because of my family or what, but because there's NOTHING to do at home. Literally nothing. So i'll probably just wake up at like 4pm again? And yeah, the timetable's 2 posts below. Rofl.
Lastly, i think i'm starting to waste my holidays away. Think back at the time before holidays start when i was so psyched up with my plans during the holidays. To an extent, it was fulfilled. But to the other extent, i failed really badly. All those plans that i made, it was totally wasted as of the past 2 weeks. Haiz. Alright now, i shan't give up just yet. 3 more weeks of holidays to fulfill the last part of my plans. I seriously needa start having some discipline, plus a whole lot more help from God. Heeee. So yeap. God bless tmr! Straighten up little soldier,