Thursday, September 3, 2009
Lepak lu

Thats the conclusion that i've drawn up after a long chat with nat and kc earlier on. I have to lepak lu! Somehow i feel so much relaxed and free after the chat, its like, something finally got out, and i'm suddenly having directions. I have a clear mind on what to do right now, and i guess thats a good thing. I'll just believe in my decisions and have faith in my actions.

Despite that, i still broke my own principle by having today's convo with nat. Gah. But oh well, have to keep it in mind the next time. So yeap, now with directions and all, i guess i'll start moving towards them, and i seriously hope that problems wont come up again anytime soon.

Yup, i guess its about time to go to bed anyway. Had a rough day, hate these kinda days, but if it makes me stronger, i dont mind really :) Over to nat's place tmr for some movies. Hope it'll be good!

I won't give up till i know i've tried and failed

Belom try belom tau, dah try, tiap tiap hari mau - kc

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 4:06 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian