Friday, October 30, 2009


So I, I won't be the one
Be the one to leave this
In pieces

And you
You will be alone
Alone with all your secrets
And regrets

This week has been a pretty rough one,lotsa shit happened in a matter of 48hours and i guess everyone's feeling lost right now. Can't believe so much happened just because of a reasonably small matter which slowly grew to what it is today. I guess em was right when he said "If there's a problem we solve it, if we don't resolve it it usually evolves into one big brawl and we all get involved in it".

Yet sometimes i do feel obliged, to be the one who doesn't fall. I feel obliged to not give up and not break down. That's why this time i shan't be the one once more. I won't be the one to leave this in pieces. Hopefully i'll be able to be the one who pieces this whole problem up. And hopefully i'll be able to play a part in making you smile again.

Tomorrow's gonna be the most vulnerable day of this week. It's alot of the make or break kinda thing. And tmr's the day that i'm gonna make the hardest comeback. Because i ain't about to break. And i know God is with me.

It really tears me apart to see you in this state. Yet i guess God did make this happen for a reason. Whatever happens next, i hope that you'll be able to pull yourself together and stand up again. It hurts to see that a chain of events has lead to you being what you are today, and has led to so much a change. Yet i'll be praying that things will turn for the better, and that you will come out of this stronger than before. Please come back. I do miss the old you, i really do.

Hate me if you want to, how many people have done that already. Insult me if you want to, it wont change the way i think nor the way i do things. Yet after everything's settled, i hope that we still can talk about what happened and settle things as friends at least. I figured i wasn't in any position to hate on you, neither did i have a reason to. Because from the start, it wasn't you who sparked everything. You know what i mean. (: Peace out.

To both of you, i know i've made a couple of mistakes, probably mistakes that you all took to heart. We ended today on not a really nice note. Yet i wont just let things carry on this way. As i always told others, mistakes cant be undone, they can only be corrected. Thus i guess its my turn to use this quote, its my turn now to be the one to correct my mistakes.

I'm sorry


-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 3:40 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian