I used to love to listen to this song and i'd usually play this song over and over again. It was a challenge to learn this song as at first the rhymes were pretty quick, so it wasn't something comfortable for me at that point of time. But i'd try everyday, till i finally got it. But now, i hardly rap anymore. I dont even to listen to em as often anymore. Where did the interest go?
I used to enjoy gaming, i used to put hours and days into training. I used to watch demos and draw out tactics often before i go to bed. Just like this, 8years of CS-ing has passed. Right now, CS is just a stress reliever, a platform for me to have fun and interact with friends. CS is no longer something i'd put energy and time in anymore. I'm starting to play for leisure. On some days i'd even dread going for LAN trainings. Where did the passion go?
I used to camp under blocks, i used to meet these people almost every alternate days. Being with them always felt like being at home, being with them made my troubles seem so insignificant and they always made me smile. We used to spend hours under blocks just chatting and whining our problems away, going home with a smile and going to bed with a peace of mind. But now we hardly even see each other. Its been ages since i've seen most of them, and we hardly have time to meet up anymore. School's killing me, and i'm missing the times with them lots. Where did the brotherhood go?
The present is so much different from the past, in certain aspects, its a good thing, yet on the other hand, i'm really missing those times. I feel much weaker now than i was in the past. I'm not as efficient nor as effective in handling my problems anymore. And the worst of all, i do feel hurt now. Haiz, well at least now i know i'm still human. Life really sucks at this point of time. Please let the clock spin faster for this period, let these problems unwind by themselves, and let me not make the wrong choices anymore.