Sometimes I feel so alone, I just don't know, feels like I been down this road before, So lonely and cold, It's like something takes over me, Soon as I go home and close the door, Kinda feels like deja vu, I wanna get away from this place I do, But I can't and I won't say I tried but I know that's a lie cause I don't And why I just don't know...
School life's being its usual madness. Have been rushing projects for the past, lets say 4 days? Yesterday was the worst of it. Never been to school feeling so dead before. But still, thanks to my MOE group for pulling yesterday off. Ya'll were awesome (Y). And xq! Dont be too :( by what the tutor said this morning. He's just being a prick. Dont worry ya! :D
Okayokay, i think i should get back to printing my marketing notes. Test's tmr! Here we go again. I know. I need a break! ):
Let's see if you can your feet in my shoes, Just to see, what it's like to be me