Friday, November 6, 2009
So Eminem said :
"What are friends? Friends are people that you think are your friends. But they really your enemies, with secret identities and disguises to hide they true colours. So just when you think you close enough to be brothers they wanna come back and cut your throat when you ain't looking"
And em, i'm with ya in this one. Honestly, i'm tired of defending my stand. I'm sick of trying to explain everything when no ones trying to listen, let alone understand. All people do day in night out is to tell me to be nicer, to not be so mean. Yeah its easy for you people to say, but its alot more than easy for you people to realise. Realise that sometimes friends aren't who they are, sometimes people who seem close to you will just cut your throat when you ain't looking just for their own benefits.
But why cant the rest of the world look on the other side? Why cant anyone realise that i am not the criminal here. And talk about acting nice. I'm sorry, but maybe i'll never qualify for mediacorp in this life. Cause when i hate you, i'm not about to act nice infront of ya and make everything seem okay. I'm not the kind who's afraid to express my emotions. But yet because of that, i'm labelled a mean person. Oh the irony.
I dont need no one to understand how i feel right now, neither do i expect anyone to stand on my side. If its not too much to ask, whoever who's reading this, i just ask of you to not approach me asking me to sympathize and be nice once more. It's not making the situation better, and it will never. I know what i'm doing, and i don't need for anyone to tell me what to do.
And if it helps, "I dont mean to be mean but that's all i can be its just me" - Eminem
Enjoy your day :)
You chose to let the truth go,
You chose to be deceived by the lie-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 1:22 AM|