There's just too much to talk about now, i'm having mixed feelings and cya countdown just now wasnt the best new year celebration. In fact it came nothing close to the best. Yet lepak with my bros just now just felt so much better. I really love em'. I know i was talking rubbish just now, but everything i said was from my heart. I really miss the times we had jan, right now having someone to talk to and just having someone close to who really cares is just so hard. I know zul is still there for me, but we have limited time left i guess. Haiz.
And once again i'm disappointed by the fact that i'm one of them. I really am. It's disgraceful, and i'm just sick of all of them. Jiwe? Kepala buto jiwe. Satu minute macam abang adek, next minute cam sial. I've been through one time too many to ever trust any of you again.
And i really hope that what i see isnt what im getting, but i guess things are just changing too much right now for me to deny it anymore. You're changing, and we all see it. My bros told me not to care anymore, its hard, but i'll try. Yet you know that deep down inside, i'll always be watching out for you. I'm stupid, but that's just me. So yeah, i guess this wraps up 2009, happy new year to you, and everyone out there. I do hope you have a good year ahead, and to end i just hope that "jangan pernah kau coba untuk berubah". This is the last wish i have for 2009, and i hope it comes true. Loves.