Friday, January 22, 2010


"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."



"Menghapus Jejakmu"

Erasing your foot steps

Continue walking forgetting you
my heart is tired from observing your attitude
your way of thinking makes me doubtful
it is impossible for this to be sustained

Slowly it felt like this dream is aggitating
I try to keep moving away
slowly my heart is shackled
I try to continue my life

You are not my everything
not the place where I stop my steps
this is the end, let everything pass
let the rain wash away your foot steps

This is probably the 3rd or 4th time this video has came up on my blog. Well, at least that proves that this isn't just any ordinary song! Haha. I realised letting go isn't always the easiest thing to do, and the past isn't just a mere story. However today i learnt that its always important that the past lives in you, but you don't live in the past. I do believe that mindset is a really crucial part of living as well. Set the way you think correctly, and life would go more than okay. So yup, that's all the crap i'm gonna post here today. Thanks to those who listened to me whine earlier on and inspiring this post, especially to my daughter~ Haha honestly you were really sweet today. Thanks! (:

"Take a second out to think about this: in your life you search and search for the right person for you. Every time you break up with someone you get one step closer to that person. You should look at moving on as getting closer to meeting the one."

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 12:43 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian