Thursday, January 7, 2010
So there goes the 3-day week.

4th day starts tmr, its about time i had some proper rest. Gonna start chionging projects tmr when everyone's having school. I mean, what's a better time to chiong projects other than the time where you're alone at home with no one to distract you and having nothing else to do? Yeah. ^^

Really hope that i'd be able to finish marketing tmr, then we can go ahead with the slides tmr night, and we'd be finishing up the details on friday during the meeting. *fingers crossed*. I guess this time the pressure's on me now. I shall not be lazy and procrastinate tmr! Hell yeah! And ohhhh, gotta start on f&b and macro soon! Shan't rely on xq to get the ball rolling already. She's damn stressed out already manz. Haha. Xq if you're reading this, chill alright! Dont get too stressed up over all these work. I know its hard, but, yeah, try to relax yeah? (:

Alright now, i guess its about time to turn in, i should just finish off the convo with qy soon and go to bed. It's better to wake up in the morning to do projects when you have a clearer mind than dead in the night when things just seem to move so damn slow. Yup, so till then, classmates, enjoy your day tmr, i wont be there, but dont forget me yeah! Love ya'll! :D

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 12:31 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian