Wednesday, January 27, 2010
"I never would've dreamed in a million years I'd see,
So many motherfuckin' people who feel like me, who share the same views
And the same exact beliefs, it's like a fuckin' army marchin' in back of me"
Oh look, its morning. Yeah sure it is, and i'm bored to death. Marketing test's today, macro presentation today, and damn i ain't ready for any of them. Seriously i'm tired of school. I'm tired of the issues revolving each day. I'm tired of worrying and thinking of the same things each day. I need holidays.
And btw, liverpool drawed their match today, and tottenham won theirs. So right now it makes not much of a difference in terms of points than when before pool won tottenham last week. Now i'll have to wait another week for the next match. Gah. I'm getting restless now, so i'ma catch a couple of hours of sleep.
"
Either you do wrong, or you do good, don't ever try to be stuck in between" - Kenrick-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 8:37 AM|