Sunday, February 14, 2010


I'm losing my life. Not in a literal sense, but you could say in a freedom sense. Studies are always on my mind now. This is the first time i've felt so stressed out over something i couldn't care less about in the past. I dream studies, i sleep studies, i eat studies and i probably breathe studies. I'm really scared of the papers. I don't know if i'll be able to do well. Gosh this is killing me. Don't worry tho, the previous above few sentences occur to me at least 7 times a day. Not that there's any significance to that number anyway.

And oh wow, it's chinese new year and valentine's day today, 2-in-1 package this year eh. So happy chinese new year and valentine's day to everyone who's celebrating it. Too bad neither would apply to me. I'm kinda more sad about the 2nd one tho. ): Hahaha.

Yeah and I realised, not that i didn't realise this in the past, but okay i re-realised how beautiful the night is. Yes okay its pretty scary at times, but other than that, i mean if ya'll haven't tried it, sit down under some block facing a "park" someday at like 3-5am that kinda timing. You'll realise how quiet and peaceful the night is. No kids screaming out at the playground, no subarus or hondas adding on to the noise pollution, there's barely anyone walking around at that time. Perfect time and place for studying. Oh shit i'm at it again. Okay full-time nerd here. Gosh!

Now kid, i know you're feeling really down and moody at this point of time, and i'm sorry i can't be there with ya. But i do hope this festive season would cheer you up abit? Don't wanna see ya like that man. Ah well. That's life i guess. But be strong yeah!

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 6:33 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian