Tuesday, February 23, 2010
2 weeks since i've started preparing for POM. 2 weeks pasts real fast doesn't it. Still could remember clearly the time when i was biking home, deciding on how i should allocate my time on clearing POM chapters. And now, i'm going to be sitting for the paper in a matter of hours. I'm really scared tbh. I'm scared that these 2 weeks would've just gone to waste. I mean what if tmr's paper comes out something which seems foreign to me? Initially i planned to aim for a B+, from my current B, but now i have hopes of an A, and that A just seems so fragile. Ahh i'm going mad cos of this, but i can't carry on studying already. It's about time i gave my head a rest, its about time i gave myself a rest. Do or die, we'll see in 10hours time.

Song of the week:



Was deciding between this and scars, but chose this at the end. Also the theme song for WWE RAW, I just like the awesome strength in the chorus. Sounds so motivating :D So its papa roach 2 weeks in a row now, it'd probably be them again next week. :P

And em told me: "You can do anything you set your mind to"

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 4:11 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian