It's easier to run Replacing this pain with something numb It’s so much easier to go Than face all this pain here all alone
Something has been taken From deep inside of me A secret, I’ve kept locked away No one can ever see Wounds so deep, they never show They never go away Like moving pictures in my head For years and years they've played
If I could change I would Take back the pain I would Retrace every wrong move that I made I would If I could stand up, and take the blame I would If I could take all the shame to the grave I would If I could change I would Take back the pain I would Retrace every wrong move that I made I would If I could stand up and take the blame I would I would take all my shame to the grave
It's easier to run Replacing this pain with something numb It’s so much easier to go Than face all this pain here all alone
Sometimes I remember The darkness of my past Bringing back these memories I wish I didn’t have Sometimes I think of letting go And never looking back I'm never moving forward so There’ll never be a past
Some things aren't best left untouched. Many times we don't manage to see what's going on in our lives until something hits us hard in the face. We often care too much over what never mattered but care too little over what matters the most. Enjoying life is one thing, living it the right way is another. Maybe i was just caught up with things that didn't matter to me the whole time that i overlooked what actually means the world to me. I screwed up this time, i almost lost You, but once again You took me back. It's time to change.