It's eminem, and it may not relate to you as much as it relates to me. But i just want you to listen to the intro. Just the first few lines, and i want you to be strong. I haven't been there for you in your times of need unlike how you've been there for me when i needed someone to talk to. Yet i really hope that you'll be able to put the negativity all away. Don't think about it, enjoy what you have right now, and be positive about everything in life. Proof said, "A positive anything is better than a negative nothing".
The term looking forward is overrated. We don't have to constantly look forward to something. Oh its cny and valentine's day on sunday, i'm so looking forward to it. Not. What's the big deal? If i could enjoy my today like any other, i dont need no kickass events or festivals to look forward to. Like i'm looking forward to my tomorrow already!
To end this part of the post to you, eminem said to his daughter
"I know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now But hey, what daddy always tell you? Straighten up little soldier Stiffen up that upper lip"
Love you lots. Cheer up and be strong nu er! (:
And talking about cny, i'ma give cny this year a pass. I'm done discussing, and i'm gonna miss all 3 days of visiting, probably only a dinner on the following sunday. Firstly i ain't got damn time to go out there enjoying. I wouldnt be enjoying much anyway. 80% of my mind would be thinking bout my studies back at home. What's the point? And secondly, i'm starting to find these festivals boring. Christmas last year, was overrated. New year, was just a regular day. I guess cny and valentine's day will be too.
Alright now, enough bullshitting here. I'm already late, gotta meet jan at punggol like right now. Needa get down to my POM before i'm way off schedule. I'm now a full-time mugger in the making. :D