Friday, April 16, 2010
"I'm not alone in feeling the way I feel. I believe that a lot of people can relate to my shit--whether white, black, it doesn't matter. Everybody has been through some shit, whether it's drastic or not so drastic. Everybody gets to the point of 'I don't give a f*ck'." - Eminem
Em, if only i could have an hour of your time. I need someone to guide me right now. Growing up we all face problems, but why do i have to face shit that other teenagers dont? Why do i always have to be the one making critical decisions that could completely change my future? The decision i'm making tonight, it may leave a bad impression on everyone, it will stop me from getting what i want, but em's right tonight. Everyone gets to the point of 'I don't give a fuck'. I've gotten to that point tonight.
Ya'll are gonna keep fuckin around wit me and turn me back to the old me - Dr. Dre
-KeNeS|s- Out
|Kenrick| 11:59 PM|