Thursday, April 8, 2010


Just felt like posting a picture of him up. Y'know one thing i admire about em is that he's been through so much, yet he's just came out of shit alright each time. Tells us something eh.

And y'know, i kinda figured it out. I used to wonder, how come people who had everything that i wanted would also feel down at times? Ain't their lives great already? But it then struck me that its all about expectations. People who have more, definitely expect their lives to always be on top. Its like i expect that i'm always going to have food and water. Yet people who are starving may question about why i still feel down and emotional at times. I guess it works the same way doesn't it. So yeah, that's lesson learnt for today. I really should stop expecting much, especially now that i've practically nothing, its a good start.

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 2:49 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian