Monday, May 3, 2010


My health's been failing me lately. Sometimes i feel so bad to the extent i wonder when my time will be up. It's probably not a healthy thought, but well, why not think about it? I mean we all don't know what's gonna happen tmr.

While thinking about it, i realised that i'm kinda afraid of leaving this earth. I'm afraid that i've done too much bad on this earth, i'm afraid of the afterlife. I'm afraid of the impression that i've left on people, i'm afraid that i wont be remembered for who i want to be remembered for. And i'm afraid that i won't be able to complete the tasks i've yet to finished, as well as the purpose i was born for. :\ Idk, this is starting to sound crazy, so i shall stop here. Yet i still do hope this thought will stay with me forever, till the day comes.

God forgive me, for i've sinned, over and over again just to stay on top.

-KeNeS|s- Out



|Kenrick| 1:42 AM|



-Me-
Kenrick
04/11/1992
Temasek Polytechnic

-Links-
Locked
Adrina
Hafiz
Jeremy
Natalie
Mariann
Samzy
Trish
Vivian